Friday, March 30, 2012

Wet n Wild - Back Alley Deals!

Hi guys!! Hope you've all been doing great! I have been super super busy between work and gymnastics, mainly, but am doing well! Last weekend was my first gymnastics competition (EVER!) and aside from a very wobbly beam routine, it went great! It was so cool to go out there and show your routines in a supportive environment! The competition was through the Texas Gymnastics Conference, which is all of the college club gymnastics teams in Texas! I'll put links to my routines at the bottom of the post, because I videotaped them :) I have another meet tomorrow (Saturday) and I worked really hard this week in the gym and added a new thing to my floor routine so my goal is to do better than last week! :)

I didn't wear this mani at my meet, sadly, because we aren't allowed to wear nail polish. Can you believe it?! I had to take off my amazing navy blue pedicure for the meet :( BUT this is one of the great Wet n Wild Color Icon polishes that came out last fall - Back Alley Deals. I wasn't sure how I would feel about the pinkish glitter mixed in with the purple, but it actually looks amazing in real life!

If you can get your hands on this polish, I would definitely do so!
Sorry, not a perfect photo, but you can see the pretty purple sparkliness :)

And here are links to my routines if you want to see!

Uneven Bars - http://bit.ly/H4hUb7
Floor Exercise - http://bit.ly/H3iRyb
Balance Beam - http://bit.ly/Hsy7p1

Have a wonderful weekend!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, this polish is gorgeous! Would have looked amazing with the pretty shiny outfit you were wearing! I watched the vid on the balance beam, I am very impressed!!!
    I did gymnastics too a long long looong time ago. Broke my ankle twice, after that I took the hint and quit and tried safer sports :-)

    ReplyDelete