Thursday, October 13, 2011

OPI Guy Meets Gal-veston!

Hi everyone! Today I have for you OPI's Guy Meets Gal-veston, from the Texas Collection from earlier this year! Guy Meets Gal-veston is a "sorbet" aka jelly, in a nice coraly pink shade! In some lights it looks more orange, in others it looks quite pink. 

In this light it looks quite orange but it's not quite so orange in real life. This is under artificial lighting in my kitchen. This was four coats, by the way. If you have shorter nails, you could definitely get away with only 3.

Closer to how it really looks. It toes the line between orange and pink, doesn't it!

One more view. There is a tiny bit of visible nail line, because the formula is so sheer - but since it's a jelly finish, that's to be expected. It looks super squishy once top coat is on. I love jelly polishes, so I am totally willing to put up with a tiny bit of VNL that realistically can't even be seen from more than two feet away!

And look at this awkward break I got in my nail! Check out my middle finger nail - I was taking the trash out at my job (Starbucks), and I was by the dumpster and looked down and saw part of my nail broken! It was still attached awkwardly, and of course I didn't have any nail clippers with me so I had to kind of pull it off. Luckily it broke off rather cleanly when I did that and I clipped it/filed once I got home and now it looks fine! I'm so glad it wasn't a painful break!

No comments:

Post a Comment