Friday, October 7, 2011

Essie - Trophy Wife!

Hey friends! Here's my second Essie polish I bought recently - it's Trophy Wife!

I've had a lemming for a nice teal color lately, so Trophy Wife caught my eye immediately! I actually just got Zoya Akyra right afterwards, and they are very nearly dupes - but they're both lovely so I'm happy to have them both!

Trophy Wife is a really nice dark teal, but not too dark. It has a lovely shimmer in it too! This was 3 coats, but you could get away with 2 if you're careful! I always err on the side of too many coats because inevitably there's a little patch I somehow miss or something like that!


I think the Essie bottle is too cute! I love the name etched into the glass, so cool, and makes it feel kind of expensive! Since these are from their drugstore line (same shades, but a few extras that are available specially at Walmart, etc) there was a little label on the side of the bottle as well, but I just peeled it right off!


See? Shimmer!

I recently picked up Sally Hansen crackle in Antiqued Gold - this worked WAY better than my OPI silver one, which, by the way, has completely hardened up. Very irritating....a big waste of my money. I only used it like three times! Anyways....it's a gorgeous golden shade, clearly gold, not silver like it sort of looks in this pic! If you find the Sally Hansen crackles, I'd suggest picking it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment