Thursday, September 29, 2011

A Little Project

Hey guys! I recently got a little crafty with my nail polish - and it had nothing to do with my fingers or toes! One of my Mom's friends gave me a set of dominoes as a housewarming gift - we love to play - the only problem is that they were all black and white. I know, first world pains. I prefer the colored ones, because it's easier to tell what number domino you have, so rather than get rid of them or buy a new set, I decided to get crafty, and painted the little black dots with some of my polishes!

I used: Zoya Pippa, Zoya Ali, Zoya Mira, Zoya Ivanka, Zoya Astra, Zoya Yummy, OPI Spark de Triomphe, and Petites Mango!

Final product:

I have no idea why this one is rotated this way! Anyways, it's much more obvious in person that they are different colors, although all that really shows up in these pics is Pippa!! I think they look cool and unique :)

What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment