Saturday, August 6, 2011

Zoya Promo!

Hey y'all! I'm almost done with this work stretch, yeah! Tuesday is my next day off, yippee! I'm going to post a photo of my last franken - it's not named yet. I'll give you a hint, though, it's purple and has shimmer! I also have a photo of a Deborah Lippmann polish I wore last week! I haven't had time to upload it just yet, eek!

Anyways, I just wanted to make a quick post to tell y'all about the latest Zoya promo! You know I love my Zoya's, so of course anytime they have a promo (which is like once a month! Awesome!) I am all over it. This latest promo is: Buy anything (that isn't a spoon) on the Zoya/Qtica page, and get TWO nail polishes for FREE!

So for $15 (after shipping), I am getting Armor Top Coat, Petra, and Yummy, plus a spoon of America! I don't usually wear reds but I figure every girl should have a classic red in her stash!

If you have a Zoya account, there SHOULD be a code on your account. Log in, go to 'My Account' and then click 'My Coupons and Promotions'. It should be noted - it is a one time use code! So once you use it - that's it! Make sure your order is right before you order and then realize you forgot something! :) The promo is good until Friday August 12th at 11:59 PM Eastern. You can order Zoya products from Zoya.com!

Did you take advantage of Zoya's latest promo? If so, what did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment