Sunday, July 17, 2011

Purple & Gold

A few weeks ago, I picked up OPI's Planks a Lot, a gorgeous light purple creme color. It is such a pretty color! You may have figured out by now that purple is my favorite color, and I had been looking for a light purple for a while, since I don't have one in my stash. I bought my flower girl at my wedding Zoya Malia, and it was so cute, she wore it on her fingers and toes! Our wedding color was purple so it fit right in but was girly and cute for her too! OK anyways....I liked Zoya Malia but didn't want to order from online since it can be so expensive if you're just getting one polish. Soooo when I saw Planks a Lot I was like "WANT!"

I decided I needed a little something to jazz up my manicure (I now see why people like stamping, it seems like a nice way to jazz up a manicure and you can do as much or as little as you want. Maybe I'll get into it someday!) so I decided to do an accent finger of one of my other new acquisitions and loves, Spark de Triomphe! I had a brain fart and painted all my nails with Planks a Lot before I realized I could have left my ring finger bare and just done SDT over it, haha, so you can see a little purple underneath it. Oh well!


(Sorry, stupid iPhone pic again)


It was a nice girly mani! I liked it a lot :) What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment