Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Playing Around!

I was just playing around with layering some random polishes last night and thought I would share a pic!


On my thumb is Petites black with OPI I Lily Love You, two coats
On my pointer is Petites black with OPI Sparkle Teal Sunrise, two coats
On my middle finger is Petites Pretty In Pink with OPI I Lily Love You, one coat
On my ring finger is OPI Sweet Memories with OPI I Lily Love You, one coat
On my pinky finger is just OPI Sweet Memories

I reallllly liked my thumb! Originally I was experimenting because I want to do a new pedi but couldn't decide on a color. I may do the black with Sparkle Teal Sunrise but I can't see myself keeping that on for a very long time so I may not. My middle finger inspired my franken from yesterday's post :)

Here is a close up of my lovely thumb!! I love the flakies and I love how the pink base in ILLY just totally disappears into the black polish and all you're left with is the gorgeous sparkles! There is a huge flakie towards the top right area, I was obsessed with it, haha! Anyways the shimmer gives it sort of an oil slick effect but not quite, which I like! :)

What do you guys think? (Sorry for the bad iPhone pics. I need to call Sony about my camera!)

2 comments:

  1. I love all the color the black with glitters is very pretty! Looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I liked them all, just not enough to do a full mani or pedi with, haha! I'm so indecisive!

    ReplyDelete