Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Davis Cup Nails!

Hi everyone!

So I mentioned in my last post that the husband and I were driving down to Austin (from Dallas) to go to the Davis Cup tennis, which was USA vs Spain, a semifinal round! Spain won, though :( I guess my Serena Williams nails didn't help :(

In keeping with the tennis theme of the weekend, I decided to break out my new Serena Williams set - I got Servin Up Sparkle paired with Grape Set Match! Grape Set Match is a really nice shimmery purple that has some pink and blue flashes. I didn't really buy the set for the purple, though, we'll just say that. I REALLY wanted Servin Up Sparkle! It is a gorgeous holographic glitter that has some little glitter pieces but also some hexagonal bigger pieces. They all flash holographic and it's pretty when indoors but outside in the sun it's like BAM!!! Sparkle everywhere! :) I definitely recommend enlarging these - they actually turned out pretty well for iPhone pics!

Inside the arena! I think it looks kind of like stars in the sky at night!

and....SPARKLE! :)

What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment